Sunday, January 31, 2010

Waffles and Eggs

Today was kind of a draaaaaaaaag considering I got back in the house at about 11 am. I basically just chilled and then went the Justins bday get together at his house! It was cool …. Until my camera broke L I wish my Haban was here to save the day I miss her! Nothing really happened I was kind of burnt out from the week. It’s a shame when you can’t go out on a Saturday because you went out every other day of the week. Sunday was a chill day as well. I went grocery shopping for myself for the first time. I had to call Lina for help! I honestly didn’t know what to get, but I did a good job I only spent 12 pounds! Les and I are making an attempt to go to church every Sunday, but we always seem to mess things up. Last Sunday we thought mass started at 7 so we got there at 6 :30 and they were doing communion. FAIL! This Sunday we tried to go to a different Church just because the other one was pretty dead and depressing ( at least during the couple of minutes we were there it was) they didn’t even sing songs. Today we got lost trying to go to church and ended up in some back ally! Creepy?? I know! So instead we went and got waffles with glaze and ice cream on top! They sell them on the streets like the sell peanuts in states! Its sooo good and you smell them from blocks away! I hope God knows that we tried to go praise him buuuuuuut we couldn’t find St. James. L We tried.Time to go read Shakespeare!

No comments:

Post a Comment