Saturday, January 23, 2010

“Im a target ,im a destination”

Well today I walked about a total of about 20 miles maybe more than that, but it was soooo worth it. Orientation was sick the headmaster and the dean were weird/scary/and I don’t even know if I can say funny after the first two characteristics! They encouraged us to practice safe sex because they already know we were going to “do what we do”/ “get it on” lmao We also talked about the pick pocketing here , its ridiculous! People really go to great measures to do it, and the majority of them are no older than 8! Can you picture an 8 year old trying to mug you with a razor? I can! Lol At least now that I am here.I heard that in Italy its worst. Some pickpockets throw their babies at you so you can catch the baby and drop everything in your hands! I was blown by that one! During the whole orientation there was this American girl from Chicago sitting behind me and she was SUCH and embarrassment to herself and my city! OMGSH and she had a hat on that looked like a confetti explosion in party city. Well enough about annoying girls ,thevies and flying babies, I did a bit of shopping today! It was awesome! Primark is a department store here and its like a HM, but cheaper and I loooooooooooove it! Shoes are like 3 pounds! Jackets are about 17 pounds! Its so nice and best of all affordable! It took forever and a day to get there, but when I saw those prices it was well worth it.

Later on I chilled with my roommates and some other girls in the building! They are really laid back and chill. We talked, drank wine, and made a plan to find cute British guys. It was such a nice combination. We also talked about how the outfits range from EXTREMELY CLASSY to EXTREMELY WTF WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU LEFT OUT OF YOUR HOUSE (there isn’t an adjective to describe how they looked.) Some guy was walking up the stairs at the tube and as he walked his outfit got worse! First I saw his hair in a high side ponytail but idk if I can call it a pony tail. It was kind of like a messy bun after a volleyball game. You know like a misplaced pony tail lol it didn’t start there but it ended up there lol. Then he had a black bandana as a headband. Then the rest of the innovative outfit proceeded as this: a highlight purple pull over sweater, a gold run DMC chain, neon yellow skinny jeans, and sliver high-top boots with glitter on them. Lmao it was comical! Don’t get me wrong that’s just a worst case scenario! The ones that can dress can really catch your eye cause they look THAT GOOD! Lol “L” and I almost got hit by a car because we were staring at him so hard. I still haven’t met a cute British guy because everyone in the city seems to be from everywhere else BUT England that has to change QUICK!

We ended the night at the club.. It was so pack and hot and my hair didn’t last past coat check! It was horrible, so I figure no my straightening it for a while unless it is a special occasion. The bartenders were sooo cool they did tricks and were really creative when mixing drinks. I had such a good time and bonded with some of the guys! It was nice because they already had “brotherly instincs” when they saw us talking to other guys. They also think im crazy for thinking a year in a relationship is long, Maybe that says something about me….. or them. Lol Any way after leaving the club it was chaos! We got on the bus and sat up top, but it was too packed so the windows fogged and we couldn’t see. So we almost missed our stop and literally stampeded down the stairs making a bunch of noise . When we got out“b” said we sounded like a heard of elephants! Lmao that made me miss home soooo much!But the funny thing is being called a heard of elephants was actually called for this time, the original heard of elephants were not!lol Anywho it rained all day but it was annoying rain because it was just drizzling a mist of water all day. Well im going to the maintenance man is here to fix our heat.

1 comment:

  1. i see you're doing a lot already! gnr about the guy with the outrageous outfit on! ..and take plenty of pics!!!!! (i knw you already knew that, but i jus felt i should reiterate it to you)

    ReplyDelete