Crazy title???? Well a crazy person said it! Thursday was the last day of classes for the week, which was AWESOME! We went to the local pub and hung out with some of our friends from John Carroll. The night was fun but rather short lived. It started out crazy and ended dull. After the pub we went to subway because we were all craving for some good old American food. We got to subway and on our way home SOMEHOW in the span of 5 mins I didn’t have a phone anymore. It was suuuch a damper to the night, BUUUT honestly I had about 6 contacts and no one back home really knew the number. I was still upset ,but it was ok I just got a new one the next day and they even were able to transfer the number! J Friday morning was pretty much a drag because I was so tired because I was up until 5 skyping my looooves! I hung out with Louise all afternoon and met up with my roomies and Max for lunch. It was really chill. There was an awkward moment during lunch. When the waiter went around for drink orders clockwise, making me the last one. Everyone ordered diet cokes and I ordered a regular coke. The waiter then replied, “ So you want the fat drink/ You want the coke with all the fat and sugar in it?” OMGSH hoooooow RUDE! I just let it go, but it was unnecessary. I really didn’t understand why my order was questioned, and diet coke is gross annnnnyway! Well the night was only going to get better because I was going to see my SELAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
The adventures of Helen and Sarah:
There once were two ladies named Helen and Sarah and they wanted to go for a night out on the town in London! Lol WELL that was a nice story righhhht. WELL Selami and I have code names when going out, especially with the ticket people in Logan Square. We went out to this suuuuuper nice club in London. It was quite a journey to get in. Before we went to the club we stopped at Mickey D’s. I got a snack wrap and Selam got some fries. Well while we were eating we just so happened to look up and saw a heard of guys outside trying to get our attention through the windows. They were shooooowing OUT! It was entertaining. Lol Then this old white guy with a hoodie and jeans on walks into Mc Donalds and orders a cup of water. There aren’t any tables so we were standing up and eating. I walked to the opposite side of the room where the condiments and napkins were to get more napkins. When I returned they white guy was watching me. I walk back to Selam and we start talking , so my back is turned to him. He walks up next to me and gets really close and sips his water and says “ Ahhhh God is GOOD!” SO that right there made me sooo uncomfortable, but I was trying to not to laugh. Then he looks toward the opposite side of the room at the napkin dispenser then he turns and looks down at my napkins and looks up at me. Then he takes my napkin WITHOUT ASKING. While im chewing on my food the man yells, “YOU EAT MEAT!?” and I ignored him. Then he asked me again, “YOU EAT MEAT!? And I said , “yea”. The expression on my face said, “CLEARLY”. During this time selami is trying her best not to burst out in laughter.He then asked, “ Why you eat meat?” I said “ Because I want to” and he said, “ Why you eat meat, they kill meat, you eat meat!?” Selami started choking on about three chips and I started laughing and then he walked away. LMAO people are craaaaazzzziiii . Anywho here in London when you go to Logan Square, which is the area with all the hot clubs, there are club promoters all over the streets asking you, “ Are you Pretty Ladies going to the Club tonight?” Normally people ignore them, but they actually get you discounted prices to clubs. It’s a weird concept, but I guess it works. When we got to the club the line to get in was about a 30 min wait and it was freezing outside. Selami had on flats and tights under her outfit and I had on uggs and tights. Our shoes was in the Barney bag selami carries around! Lol while waiting in line Selam’s toes went numb so we decided to share a pair of Uggs. We would switch of one shoe every ten mins until we got to the front of the line. While we did that we realized how to make the best of having one shoe on. We started to balance on one leg and stick our other foot in the ugg boot as well. It was complicated but sooooo WARM! That is all that matters right? So we finally get in! When we got into the club we changed shoes and stuff before coat check. As soon as we walk in we go to the bar. As we were walking away from the bar “Big Poppa” came up and sang into my ear, “ Yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my Afrrrrrrrrrrrriiiicaaan queeeeeennnn. I saw you from across the room” LMao it was too funny! I couldn’t even entertain kickin it with “big poppa”. There were a lot of characters in the house. There also was a bunch of asians in the middle of the room, but then they diappeared at around 1am. Lol ALL of them were gone. We were trying to figure out where they went. We had a ball last night there weren’t a lot of cuties, but there were enough potentials! We danced and they played a lot of good songs and funky house is actually good! I liked it. It reminded me of Haitian music/ Kompa. My favorite song of the night was the Migraine Skank! Probably because that’s when selami and I noticed this guy who was really cute. Haha. Well the cute guy stood in front of us while we were dancing for about five minutes and occasionally looked back, but he didn’t say anything. Then his friend came up to me and said “ so your not going to give me a moment of your time.” I smiled and wagged my index finger to say, “no” in a playful nice way… because I actually liked his friend. I mean he was cuute, but his friend was cuter! Lol I had suuuuch a fun time even though we were constantly harassed by guys, Two guys literally tried again and again and again to talk to us! They did not get it! I cant wait to go out with selami again!
BTW Turn me on came on and I weeeeeent crazy lol ari I made sure I moved across the room like you did. Also I wanna dance with somebody came on and my and SELAM shooowed the hell out it was AMAZING!

No comments:
Post a Comment