So today we did not wake up until 3pm! We are still on American time and it sucks because school starts soon. When we did wake up when all went sight seeing with the guys. We saw Big Ben and the palace! It was so BEAUTIFUL! It was honestly better than any picture, when in person and at night. My pictures came out weird because I don’t know how to use my camera at night! Im clearly good at posing and not photography its self. Ill leave that to T.Banks! Even though I didn’t get good ones I will be going back during the day time to get better pictures! When we went to go see Big Ben it became surreal that I am here. Many would think the culture shock, the jet lag, the speeding buses, and being on my own would be enough of a shock to reality, but it wasn’t at all. Even when I almost was hit by two double- decker buses at once.lol
After that we were all starving so we went to “the spot” to eat! For once the food had some type of flavor! OMGSH that is so hard to find around here. Then again it maybe because I picked the most American thing on the menu, a Cajun Chicken Burger. During dinner there wasn’t a dull or awkward moment. There were so many conversations going on a once. It was different! I liked it though! A lot of us had so much in common, and that was kind of weird! After dinner we went home and the guys decided to throw a party. They invited a bunch of britts and their accents were AMAZING! I am leaving with one. The accent that is! Lol Then after their house got to packed we went back to the spot. I personally thought the pub was going to be lame…. Buuuuut I was sooo wrong. Although I only stayed for about an hour and a half due to the crowdedness and scorching heat , it was so much fun. We all noticed that we were putting on a show while dancing because I guess we dance differently than the natives. In other words we were SHOWIN OUT! BIG TIME! The Britts do not sing while dancing, or at least the ones last night didn’t, they do not know what they are missing out on! That makes dancing so much better! ESPECIALLY when it is YOUR SOOOONG! Matt was exhibit A with that singing “Empire State of Mind” as if it was the last song his lungs and vocal cords will allow him to sing. Too bad he is not actually from New York! lol While we were dancing this CREEEPY guy who had to be about 40 or above ( who looked like he should be home with his wife , kids, and dog) walked up to us slowly with his triceps parallel to the ground. He looked like a football goal post! He walked to us slowly with no expression on his face. He was pale with the bluest eyes, and the blinking multi-colored strobe lights did not make him look any less creepy! This man did THE MOST AWKARD dancing when we came close enough to us. He was “raising the roof” but in his goal post position. He was moving without an ounce of rhythm! He was trying to dance on us! EWWW WTF. Ole man was TRIPPIN’! When we looked at his left hand we saw that he indeed had a wedding band on, so his ass SHOULD have been home with his wife and kids! PSSSSSHH people have issues.
Honestly I already see that I put on this trip at this time in my life, for a reason. I am the youngest out of all my roommates and just about everyone in my building, but I am not treated like the “young one” or the “baby”. Last night after the pub the roomies and I sat down in our living room and showed pictures of our family and friends and kind of fill each other in on our lives. We all bonded so well! So we didn’t realize that it was 4 O’clock in the morning and “someone” came up with a genius plan of staying up the whole day to drain ourselves out so we can sleep Sunday night on London time. It sounded nice until someone knocked on our door thinking they lived here and WE were the ones who broke into their flat. It was sad cause they were soooooo jaunted! We stayed up ,talked ,sang old 90’s songs, and talked about relationships. Around 6 we didn’t think we could make it any more so I slowly tried to sneek back to my room and everyone followed my ass! They caught on quick as hell! We started a quote book for our flat because we say the craziest things in a day. We sat in a circle around my room cracking up about who knows what! I actually think we were delirious! We laughed so hard that we cried and could breath; this was the part of the night when the quotes got funnier. Here’s one:
“I would be such a good girlfriend!”
“ she’s got a little advertisement going here”
“Do you want me to put you on creigslist!?”
It was a good time. After three days we click , so far! We ended up staying up until 8 so we can take a two-hour nap, but no one woke up after the two hours. Lol No surprise!
Today we visited a bunch of shops in Camdon Town it was a shit show in there! It was a hundreds of kiosks with hundreds of people walking around them! IT was too much. I also learned a lesson, never order Mexican food from Middle Eastern men! It was a bad choice and my stomach basically told me “gotcha bitch”! The situation was doomed to be diasterous!
P.S.
We tried to use our washer/dryer and now it wont turn off! It actually is still going now and its 20 hours later… it locked the door so we cant even do anything about it!
The toaster pops up the bread flat ! It doest just pop straight up! It pops and lays flat down. Its cool.
Last night at the tube the lady on the intercom said: “ We are experiencing delays there is a person under the train.” No one else found anything of it and she said it calm ass hell…. I guess its normal here??

No comments:
Post a Comment