SOooooooo my plan wear myself out……*matt face* did not work out so well. Last night we went to the Sports Bar for College night ,and it was such a good time. They played American music! It went from old school 90’s hits to hip-hop,R&B, and Pop! Although the bar was fun with its two floors and all, a lot of sketchy things were going on. Some people rented out a V.I.P room and were giving free Chlamydia test with a free pitcher of beer and a free Krispy Kream donut! OMGSH I was sooooo blown by it! I don’t even know if these people were certified to be doing that, but I know it was a line of people doing it! It was sick.PERIOD. For college night you get in free and they have pitchers instead of single glasses for 7 pounds! Which is an AMAZING deal since one drink usually costs about 6 pounds at a club! So everyone was walking around drinking out of picthers! Haha RECIPE FOR DIASTER! Especially with L.I.T.s! When I went to the bathroom the paper towel lady gave me a condom cause she said I looked pretty that night and she’s sure I will need it! Thanks???!Lol whaaaaaaat a creep!The dacing portion was fun. If you look at my pictures you will see this one creepy guy that found a way to creep into all of our dancing pictures! Lol he was a pro at doing it! Oh and just so you know :Egyptian guys are CHARCATERS lol they don’t act like they do at home … when they are doing my hair that is. They are usually quiet and reserved, but here maaaaaan they het DOWN! Hahaha As soon as they played Party IN the U.S.A I went crazzzzzi me and my roommate Blair showed out ,but the whole time I just thought out my girls and U of I. I kind of started to miss home….in the middle of a party….. how convienent. By the time we left the party the reality hit…. It was 30 degrees out side, our feet hurt, and we had lessons at 9 am and it was going on 3 am and we were STILL WAITING ON THE BUS! We really were fuckin around! It was fun while it lasted, but it won’t be a weekly thing because lessons the next morning were HELL! When I got in, my other roommate woke up and talked to us and then we all got on facebook to see how many of our friends were on…. I talked to a couple of people and I dropped some people some messages about how much I missed them if they were online. We stayed up until like four then I attempted to go to bed annnnnnnnnnnd it didn’t happen until about 5 30! Jet lag is KILLING me. I think its going take a month before I actually adjust to this sleeping schedule!
Well as assumed when my alarm went off I turned it off instead of on snooze. “One Two Three something something Me. Its 180 degrees and I’m caught in between”. I woke up singing that one Brittany Spears song “Three”! I never really liked it before, but it’s actually catchy! I clearly don’t know the words though. Everyone in my house had a nine a clock sooo we went to school looking a mess and made a 25 minute walk a 15 minute walk. We were trucking it down the streets during rush hour. When we got to school ,my teacher forgot to tell us class would be in a different room. So it wasn’t noticeable that I was late because everyone was late which was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Class was cool but boring I was kind of in a daze the whole day attempting to stay up just like everyone else. We all looked soo drained which is not acceptable at a school where everyone looks like they just walked out of a vogue photo shoot! I was told I didn’t look bad, but I sure felt like crap! I went to get breakfast after my first lesson and I ended up with a burnt waffle and a bruised nasty banana. Waaaaay to start my already sick morning! Then I had to go to my next class hungry. ;(. I had to sit there for an hour and twenty minutes listing to an old man explain what Shakespeare meant by the slang term “hanging” and I quote “Those of you who don’t know, he was referring to the male sexual organ being heavily endowed!.... ya know hanging!” Picture someone saying that in a British accent… and old enough to be your grandfather… it was not even morally acceptable or pleasant! When I got out I was freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed then I was begged to go shopping :/ normally I would be up for it, but its been soo long since I have had more than 4 hours of sleep! I did go just to be a nice person, I guess there was plus side to it.;). After hours of shopping I came home to my roommate cooking which was LOVE !It was sooo nice!We had Burgers , Chillie, and Fries! It kind of reminded me of home. Now im sitting here wide awake again as if I don’t have a 11 am tomorrow. The roomies went out to the “dinner party”down stairs , but I could not even hang! Lol over here they Celebrate every day of the week…… like “Happy Monday”, “Happy Tuesday”,oh crap its hump day “ Happy Hump day”. Theres an excuse to always throw a party! Lol even though it sounds nice im resting up for this weekend cause I have a bday party and a club date with my looooooooondon looover! Hopefully they play Gucci Gucci Gucci so we can show out like we did all summer! Well as for the new roomie situation no comment….. we came home and she was here…. THE END! Lol Today I got to talk to one of my bffs on the phone it HONESTLY MADE MY NIGHT! I got to skype with another one and I talked to mommy and daddy! Soooo the night ended well hopefully I get some sleep… but the key word is HOPEFULLY!
P.S.
So today apparently the cleaning lady came in and stood at the foot of my neighbors bed screaming at her saying. “sheets!” Lol Our cleaning ladies are about business! Haha we came home to our beds being made, our bathrooms cleaned ,and our floors spotless!
Oh yea and now that school is starting I might not write every single day and just every other day so a heads up!

No comments:
Post a Comment