I started classes yesterday and the first thing I noticed about this school is that it is COLD everywhere because they keep every window open like it isn’t 30 degrees out. This school is so different yesterday I got to school at 8 and I left school at 8! I was in school for freaking 12 hrs, which is crazy! It’s not going to be like that for long I am dropping a class and adding a new one for about 3 reasons. Number 1: My Political Inquiry Professor walked into class an hour and 15 mins late! WTF!????????????????? Seriously, it was beyond rude. When she finally decided to show up she had THE NERVE to say we will be having class until 8. Lets take note everyone in the class lives on campus, but me and three other people and to leave our school we have to walk through a huge park, talk about an inconsiderate person! OMGSH. SO we continue on with the class and finish up around 7 30 and THEN she told us “ no do not pack up! if you leave I wont get paid”. By that point I was pissed off! I am going to switch out of the class. Ill just take it at school. its not worth me walking at 8 pm alone! Besides that one class school was pretty cool psychology and Shakespeare are pretty good. My professor for Shakespeare is soo funny hes this little old man who wears buttons downs and a sweater vest AND he curses like a sailor in a British accent! Kind of like Mr. Connolly (sp). After that class with the ridiculous inconsiderate teacher, I met up with my Selami for dinner! It was sooo nice because ive missed her sooo much! We talked for hours especially about AVATAR! Lol we both though it was entirely tooo long and we both saw it in 3D haha. We are going clubbing on Friday so that should be fun! Today at school I switch some classes around so now my schedule is pretty nice again. Later I met up with my roommates for lunch and some girl walked up to us and said she will be living with us DUN DUN DUN! We got comfortable and now that’s out the window. I do not know what to expect, but we will find out tomorrow when she moves in…. right? Lol
Today classes were okay. Nothing big happened today because I was soo tired. I still haven’t adjusted. Im still jet lagged and everyone else in the house is to which is making it worse. I figured the best way to solve the problem is to go out and ware myself out tonight then go to bed. Its college student night tonight at the sports bar! Lets see what happens because I heard last night when they went out to celebrate “Monday” people decided to act out. I might write again tonight depending on if my plan works out tonight. BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:
Post a Comment