So I have been gone for a while, buuuuut Im Back! You will never guess why I was gone, a psych paper. Yea just one paper kept me away for a week. We were asked to take a psych journal article and formally critique it. Mind you I have had a psych course before, but it was a joke because it was during the summer. I asked Paula ( our tutor/ professor), “can we get an example” because she was confusing the whole class on the methods on how to write it. It was complete rubbish! Paula replied to me, “Stephanie why would I show you an example if I want YOU to write it” in her British with a hint of an island accent. WHAAAAAAAAAAT???? Arent tutors supposed to help you when you do not understand lessons?! I guess when you would ask, “where they do that at” the answer would be “not here homie!”. Anywho I finished the assignment and now im free again!
Well let me see if I can remember actual updates. I’ve been chilling out for a while since the last time I wrote. SOOOO my I-pod erased all of my songs and now I have none.:( I have been listening to the songs that can be played in the UK on youtube. Lately Ne-yo has been the HIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! I miss his albums ! ALL OF THEM! I can just listen to them straight through. I also have been listening to old and new Alicia Keys, Lauryen Hill, India Arie, Jagged Edge, and Chrisset Michelle.If you’ve heard any of their music you would get my mood this past week.lol My Selami is going to solve my I-pod issues this weekend J. Marcus is going to solve my camera issues! Soooo technologically I am doing better!
So lets start from last Tuesday at the sports bar. One word. CHAOS! That is all that I can say about it. Well the night started out fun…. We danced. We had our pitchers. We had our shots. This night was better than the past Tuesday, so I was happy. Les even made it to the Sports café after her late class, so everything pretty much seemed to be in order. Until we were about to leave because we all had early classes, then as soon as we were heading to the door; party and the U.S.A came on. Anyone who knows me, KNOWS that it is a must that I show out to that song; and I did just that. Les joined. Little did I know that fun song, would start the shit show that happened. Let’s just say I went from partying in the U.S.A to a dispute in the UK. It was not fun and it was damn weird to wake up in the morning and act as if nothing was wrong. Another shit show of a Tuesday night as if we do not get a shit show at school on the daily.
The rest of the week went well. I went to an Indian Restaurant and it was sooo good! Who would have thought in a million years, this picky ass eater would try Indian food. We also had pizza! I know it seems like such an American thing to do, but it was gourmet pizza. I loved it! On Saturday night we went to dinner at Wahocka. It’s a Mexican restaurant, cant you tell by the name????lol It was the best thing I have had since I was here. I was at first a bit skeptical about eating it because last time I had a burrito here, two Middle Eastern guys made it and my stomach was not happy with my decisions that day! This food was so miniature, but it also made you full. I had the steak taco’s and the chicken burrito. Les and I also used the habanero hot sauce on it, it burned the crap out of my lips but it made the food soo good! We had a collection of different Margaritas and Mojitos. The drinks were good, but they were a bit pricey.
Saturday and Friday nights ended with me sitting on the couch with one of my roommates eating Greek yogurt with honey and chocolate sauce. We got it all from our friendly friends Ozzy and Aaron at the near by store. Well we caught up on Grey’s episodes and we watched the Best Man. It seems like a depressing night but it was actually so chill and decent.

No comments:
Post a Comment