Sunday, February 21, 2010

Roses are red. Violets are blue. If there is anything im certain of, its I LOOOVE YOOOOU

SO right now im in Contemporary Morals class….. You would have though that this would be an interesting course BUT its not at all. Out of all of my classes this one suuuuuuucks! Its soooo BORING. The only entertainment is “ the brat bitch”. Let me explain her story . In C.M class we are supposed to print out our articles on our own and bring them to class. On the second day of class this girl raises her hand and says, “Professor I don’t have the paper” The professor replies with a simple, “ I thought I told you to print it out before class, but since you do not have it share with the girl next to you.” Five mins later we turn around and notice that this girl NEVER MOVED two seats down to share with this girl. Then the bitch brat had THE NERVE to ask the girl in front of her to share with the girl next to her. Basically “politely” forcing her to give her packet up. The girl in fornt of her actually did it! Then during group discussion our professor usually goes around to monitor what we are talking about. When the professor reaches the bitch brats group she asks, “ so what did you guys come up with.” She was referring to the discussion topic. The girl replied, “We are fine.” Our poor socially awkward professor counters with a simple, “excuse me.” The girl reiterates her first statement and the professor walks away confused. This girl repeats the SAME bull the next two classes and now she is just a joke! I just found out that the reason why she is in this class is because she is a racists specially toward middle eastern women and the dean of Regents in making her take this class. Too bad she’s not learning anything…. NONE of us are!

Anyway my weekend was pretty nice. I spend the whole weekend with Selam which is always AWESOME. We went and got our eyebrows done.(THANK GOD) and we partied. It wasn’t really a good day for me because everything that could have went wrong went wrong. I went to meet Selam and I got lost getting there and I was also an hour late. Then later on I was straightening my hair and cord tipped my glass of wine over and it spilled on the power cord… luckly we dried it up in time. Then later on in the night Selam said she left her purse with me but I only heard her say shoes soooo I almost lost her life in all of that. BUUUUUUT even through all of the bad luck I caused her she still LOOOVED MEEE! Lol I met a lot of Eritreans which was pretty awesome. Selami and I began a system with guys that want to buy us drinks…..if you buy me one…. You gotta buy my friend one. The guys were all for it lol it was a pretty good plan or so we thought. Apparently at the clubs here when you dance/ let a guy buy you a drink, you’re his property for the rest of the night. I wasn’t having it though. SO ….there were silly disputes over who I was actually “with” that night. It was rather entertaining until people got out of hand. All in all it was a pretty good night. Its ALWAYS an adventure whenever I go clubbin with my girl Helen. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment