That song has been stuck in my head all weekend. It makes me want to watch the Parent Trap. I miss being able to watch old movies on TV on random days of the week. We still haven’t gotten our new TV or cable box L . So we all continue to sit in the living room on 5 different laptops watching the same thing online.
This weekend was quite crazy we had a house full of visitors it seemed like everyone had a friend come in this weekend. It made me miss my family and friends a lot. We went sight seeing. We went to the toy Museum which was probably the creepiest museum I have EVER been to in my life. Then we went to the fashion and textile museum, which was a disappointment. They only had two rooms and it was not worth my time. After that we went and saw the London Bridge and the Tower of London. It was a nice end to the day because the sun was setting and we got great pictures of the skyline. Some days I forget where I am and days like that just remind me that yea…. Im actually living in London. The next day we went shopping for Andreas wedding shoes on oxford. Weddings?????? I know right creepy. IT was fun, but tiring. Then we went out to the local pub and danced around . Before we went to the club we were belting out old Whitney Houston and Lianne Rimes songs, which was some quality roommate bonding time. After the pub we went to tinsel town which is the late night hot spot after going out. Its like I-hop in the states. We went there and walked 3 miles to get there and 2 miles to get back home. Why an extra mile to get there???? We got lost…. No surprise. We ended up getting home at like 5. You meet some interesting people walking home at 5 am ......

No comments:
Post a Comment