Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hit List


Super Bowl Sunday was finally here. I didn’t really care who won so here is my reasoning for choosing the Saints. Reggie Bush is sexy, he is Kim Kardashian’s boyfriend and I am a firm promoter/supporter of that famlily lol, and New Orleans needed it. It was their first time getting to the Super Bowl and it was the Cults fourth (I think) appearance at the Super bowl. We went to church in the morning then just did hw for the rest of the day because the game didn’t start until about 11pm. We went to the sports bar and ate hot wings and chilled. I left after the third qt because it was 3 am and I had a 9 am. The sports bar was filled with weird Europeans wearing random football jerseys. Like the Miami dolphins and the New York Jets! Well Monday the Europeans started school. For the past 3 weeks it has only been the study abroad students and a couple of the Europeans because the rest were still on their winter break, which is a month and a half might I add. They made school a shit show. Let me just give an example and you’ll understand what I mean:

In religion this girl walks in and then we hear someone screaming in the hallway in another language during lecture then all of a sudden this girl in the middle of the room start yelling back in the same language in the middle of lecture. This arguing goes on for about 1 min and a half. Mind you, the guy in yelling in the HALLWAY to SOMEONE IN CLASS ;DURING CLASS! So the tutor asks her if she would like to go handle that outside and she said “no”. Then the guy in the hallway yelled “YES”! Then she said, “yes” . She goes outside and they argue for about three mins , all the while lecture is still going on. Then the girl walks back when she’s done and the teacher asked was everything okay and she just shrugged. Then 10mins later this gurl walks into class with her ipod blasting and just sits in a seat with on side in and the other earphone out. She was listening to “Birthday sex”. Side note: WE ARE IN RELIGION CLASS!. The teacher finally catches on to what the song was saying and asks her to turn it off and the girl said, “when I am done”. Then class presumed as if nothing ever happened. One word. RUDE! These princes, princesses, and relatives of dukes get away with anything. Even murder.<----- That last part is no joke it happened two years ago and the young man, who goes to our school ,who killed his girlfriend, who also went to our school, still has not been tried because “he has people” and they have hit lists!

Enough about the crazy people at school. This weekend is Valentines day and im partying it up! Everyone keeps having dreams or silly premonitions about me saying im not coming back because I have a guy here. HMMMMM????? Lets see who finds meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

XOXO

P.S.

A short side story . Today the cleaning lady came and rearranged everything and color coordinated and organized my shoes and stuff. I had a bag with a receipt for some shoes I am debating on whether or not I want to keep. When I got home the bag was gone! SO I hunt down Patricia and ask her what happened to it, little did I know she only spoke Portuguese and a bit of Spanish. I had to use Spanish and go on a wild goose chase with her to find the bad. WHO THE HELL KNEW SPANISH WOULD ACTUALLY come in handy one day in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment